Nawal hand-embroidered tee
hand-embroidered with the traditional heart motifs hailing from the Naqab region of Palestine.
this tee was embroidered in a women's cooperative made up of over 60 women from the villages of Jerusalem to Gaza. Palestinian Tatreez embroidery is a centuries-old art form handmade by women in Palestine and traditionally passed down from mother to daughter.
- 100% cotton tee
- cut and sewn in Bethlehem
- hand-embroidered in Naqoura village
- S: 68 cm length, 106 cm width
- M: 69 cm length, 108 width
- L: 60 cm length, 110 width
- XL: 61 cm length, 110 width