Rose tatreez tee
This is a short-sleeved t-shirt with a round neckline in a relaxed silhouette, featuring hand-embroidered rose and vine motifs hailing from the Ramallah region. Worn here with the Nada syrian pant.
Palestinian tatreez (cross-stitch embroidery) is a centuries-old art form handmade by women in Palestine and traditionally passed down from mother to daughter.
- 100% cotton
- traditional Palestinian tatreez, hand-embroidered in Naqoura village
- made in Bethlehem in a solar-powered sewing workshop
- measurements for s: chest 50 cm, sleeve 21 cm, length 54 cm
- measurements for m: chest 52, sleeve 21 cm, length 56 cm
- measurements for l: chest 54, sleeve 21 cm, length 58 cm
- measurements for xl: chest 56, sleeve 21 cm, length 60 cm